Monday 24 March 2014

Apologies.

Hi guys,

Just a very brief post to apologise once again for my absence. Things have been pretty crazy at work the last week, and will be until at least Monday, with the chance to get even worse after that! Sadly that means I have not been keeping up my schedule here or on my channel. I will be trying my best to post a review this Wednesday, but however this week it will not be a Glow product as I have something else I really need to talk about. I'll try to be here as often as I can with some shorter than usual, a little less structured posts where I just share my thoughts with you or something, cool? For this weeks video (if I manage to find time) I'm thinking of doing the "whats in my bag tag" so you can look forward to that :)

Lots of love and happy thoughts

Puddy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment