Thursday 6 March 2014

Glow Wednesday's (on a Thursday!): Chasing Rainbows Ballistic.


Morning Geeks :) As promised I have tried to step straight back into my blogging, but I'm still a little late! As they say better late than never so let's get into it.

Today I could not resist taking the time to try one of my Glow & Co products, they've been calling out my name since I bought them! I decided to start with the Chasing Rainbows ballistic because it's so cute looking and the description on Glow's instagram was very tempting. The smell of this product is incredible as it transports me straight back to being an excitable kid in the sweet shop. This smells like a combination of all the different milk chocolate sweets you used to get in a pic'n'mix, the little white mice, the white buttons with sprinkles on top, the white milk bottles, it's a smell that took a while to remember but as soon as I did it gave me a huge grin. Once in the water it only got better, filling my bathroom with all kinds of pic'n'mix scents.

I love the design of this product, shaped like a cupcake with a cute little rainbow on top, it's something different from the usual ball shaped ballistic. The thing I love most about this ballistic though is what it does, I'll let Glow's instagram give you the low down : "Creamers - These bath bombs are little but luxurious. Packed full of moisturising properties they really are the perfect treat for your skin, leaving your skin completely moisturised and silky smooth. Not only do they do wonders for your skin but they look gorgeous and smell heavenly."

I could not agree with that description more, the smell really was heavenly and they left my skin feeling like silk. The water felt creamy and I could feel the smoothness of the moisturisers if I just run my hands along my skin in the bath. It turned my bath a foamy white on the top and there was a slight blue tint to the water.

My only tiny criticism of this is that it takes a long while to properly melt so it does let your bath water cool off a little, so I would advise to run your bath hotter than usual before you drop this little beauty in, definitely not a product to use when you are on the go! Although to be honest I would definitely say that using this ballistic in a rush would be such a waste, save it for a pamper evening when you can indulge in it's luxury until you wrinkle! ;)

At £2.25 it's a total bargain and they even package it up in the cute little bags with a ribbon that says "bomb cosmetics"- gorgeous. I really enjoyed this product, and I think knowing that it comes from such a small and personalised shop just makes it even better. Glow & Co have two locations, Basingstoke and Lymington, head over to their Facebook or any of the other links below and show them some love! Don't forget to tell them I sent you! :D



Puddy <3

Glow & Co's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Glow-Co/211957398822171?fref=ts

Twitter: https://twitter.com/GlowAndCo

Instagram: glowandco




                                 








1 comment:

  1. Hi! Sophie here from Glow & Co ... Thank you so much for such a great post :) Really glad you like the products! Bomb Cosmetics is such a fabulous company. The creamers are ultimate luxury - and they don't melt as quickly as they're so tightly packed full of shea butter etc. Can't wait to read more reviews! :) Keep up the great work xx

    ReplyDelete