Thursday 13 March 2014

Glow Wednesday's (again on a Thursday!): Away with the fairies bath mallow

"Tiptoe to the back of the garden, where the fairies live and use their
magic combination of cocoa and shea butters with pure jasmine
and clary sage essential oils to leave your skin, soul and spirit enchanted!"

Hi geeks :) This week I'm reviewing Glow&Co's away with the faires bath mallow. I'm pretty excited to be reviewing this as I really loved it, and it's always great when you get to write about something that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy.

I'm going to start by giving you the description from Glow&Co's instagram: Brûlée - these lovely bath bombs last up to six baths. They're slow release moisture and make your water very creamy and soothing for your skin. Full of luxurious Shea butters and a wonderful scent these brûlées are perfect for a pamper evening.

And perfect it was! This bomb smelt absolutely amazing. Last week's product filled the room with the wonderful childhood scent of sweet shops which was beautiful. However this weeks product felt far more personalised. Had I paid more attention at the time of purchase, I'd have been prepared for the scent, but I'm glad I didn't because it only made it all the more delightful when the soft scent of jasmine began to swirl around my bath. For those of you who don't know, my absolute favourite scent is the combination of jasmine and ylang-ylang, something I have only ever found together once in a hand cream.

Using this product I had one of my most relaxing baths to date. The water was soft and smooth, and I could feel the jasmine and clary sage oils soaking into my skin. The scents were very soothing and it left a thin layer of foam along the top of the water to leave you with some dignity ;) Much like last weeks bomb, it did take a while to melt into the water but it was absolutely worth the wait and I truly enjoyed it considerably more when using in the evening with time to spare. This is definitely going to be bookmarked as a favourite product after a stressful day.

I was incredibly pleased with this adorable little bomb, styled beautifully again like a cupcake with a mushroom. It was a reasonable size and having checked their instagram after using it I wish I had known I could have used it for more than one bath! So I guess I'll make that bit bold for you guys ;) At only £2.25 it's an absolute bargain, and you get the pleasure of chatting with the lovely staff and the adorable packaging included in the price.

Overall a fantastic product at a very reasonable price, something I don't get to say nearly enough nowadays. I cannot recommend a visit to Glow&Co enough, they have stores in Basingstoke and Lymington, so if you're anywhere near by why not drop in and tell them I sent you.

As always, I will leave a link to their Facebook below, please give them a visit and let them know where you came from ;)

Puddy <3

Glow&Co's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Glow-Co/211957398822171?fref=ts












2 comments:

  1. Hi Kit! Such a lovely review - again thank you so much!
    Just to let you know this is a bath mallow so it's classed more in the creamers family of bath bombs :)
    You could probably stretch it to about two baths but the brulees are much larger and last up to six due to their size.

    So glad you loved it though :)
    Such a great review & so nicely written. Can't agree more about how amazing this bath creamer smells! Absolutely fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete