Monday 3 March 2014

Discovering a gem.

Hi all, I'm back! I know in my last post I said I was out of hospital and raring to go, but apparently I jumped back into everything too soon, thus making myself more ill, whoops! So I've been taking it easy and giving my body time to catch up with my mind. Now that I am finally returning to work, I thought I'd come back to my comfortable corner of the internet :) I'm not sure when my YouTube will be back up, as that involves a lot of equipment set up, but fingers crossed I'll be able to throw something together by next Monday.

I wanted to pop on here and inform you of something that will shortly be coming up on my blog. I know, weird that I'm giving you a preview of a post, but I just can't wait to use the products to be able to review them! So I'm just going to give a little plug to this shop I found and enthuse about how excited I am to have discovered them :)



I recently went on a mini shopping trip with my friend Lily to Festival Place in Basingstoke and she dragged me into a little shop called Glow & Co. I didn't want to go in because I could see the bath products from outside, and I still have an entire drawer of Lush products to review but I am so glad that she did take me in there as the whole shop was adorable. It was not only bath and beauty products, but also candles, stationary and everything I could ever want under one roof. For now though, I'm going to focus on bath and beauty. Many of their adorable little bath bombs were shaped like the cutest cupcakes I have ever seen and they smelled amazing. Their prices are pretty reasonable, while on par if not slightly cheaper than Lush.



Thus far they have only two shops but I really feel they have the potential for far more in future, and at this early stage I'd just like to go public with my whole-hearted support of them. I will be posting reviews of each of the three products that I purchased from them in place of my Lush reviews for a little while, so I'm very much looking forward to that. Thanks for sticking by me through my time of absence and I look forward to spending more time in my internet happy place :)

Also a quick shout out to the Glow & Co team, thanks for being the first people to get me to write my blog down for you to check out, you made my day! :)  Head over to their Facebook and give it some love! :)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Glow-Co/211957398822171

Where to find Glow&Co in Basingstoke:
http://www.festivalplace.co.uk/store_profile-4947.htm

Puddy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment